Monday, January 6, 2014

Greatings of the New Year!

Lucy Pevensie

You are Lucy Pevensie a.k.a Queen Lucy of Narnia! You are willing, caring, and above all valiant! Most of the time you try handling big things by yourself but sometimes that's good because your proving to your elders that you are big enough to handle things yourself.. Most of the time..







Since you can't read the picture very well I will type it out: I am Sir Andrew, brave, trustworthy, and fiercely loyal. My friends are everything. I love having fun and a good adventure.








Elinor Dashwood!You are Elinor Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! You are practical, circumspect, and discreet. Though you are tremendously sensible and allow your head to rule, you have a deep, emotional side that few people often see.












I took a quiz once that told me I was Mycroft Holmes from the Sherlock Holmes books. Embarrassing as it is I think it is rather true. I tend to be smart, but very lazy with my knowledge, rarely putting it to use.

You are Robert, Earl of Grantham. Honest and old-fashioned, you’re primarily motivated by honor and duty. You’re so honorable, you’re actually willing to let a virtual stranger inherit all your worldly goods rather than risk breaking up your family’s legacy. Some people might call you a stick in the mud, but you can be extremely generous and forgiving toward those you feel have earned your loyalty



Radagast the Brown: You love things that grow and enjoy the company of animals more than that of other people. There is great wisdom in you but you have problems conveying that to others.





I'll admit I was rather taken back by the last one... isn't it funny though?

My New Year's writing goals are pretty simple, but not very easy. I want to get more faithful about thoroughly editing (a thing I absolutely hate!), work on my dialog, and prevent my stories from falling so flat in the middle.


4 comments:

  1. The last one is funny, but I can definitely see why you would be like him.

    I'd never thought about how you might be like Lucy, but it makes some sense. I actually would have thought you'd be more like Edmund (when he's good, that is).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Edmund is my favorite but I am not as adventurous as he tends to be. Actually I took another quiz with the result being Eustace, after he met Aslan that is. I could see the reasons for that one too.

      Delete
  2. Radagast!? I love it! And, in truth, I think it is rather accurate description of you. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perhaps the description is like me... let us hope the character is not! :)

    ReplyDelete